Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Ebay Haulage

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Picked up two of these off Ebay last night for basement/toy room decorations/swag.


    bf 1


    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 23, 2004 11:27 PM: Message edited by: 316what ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sweet!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    nice!!

    how big?
    (no, I ain't clicking) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    nice!!

    how big?
    (no, I ain't clicking) [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">17" x 14" and the price is $3.99 BIN

    *click it, you know you wanna click it*

  5. #5
    Inactive Member leatherneck_3's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2004
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is the type of thing I'm starting to look to add to my collection. The swag is what maked the collection complete for me. Nice score.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ain't gonna click!!!

    that's a good size!

    and you sure can't beat that price! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member BrutalityReignsSupreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I ish I got my set for that price too [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Very Very nice - I haven't come across that one yet.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •